One of my best friends, Mindy, was at our home a few days ago going thru our photo albums. She noticed that we had no pictures of her with Tate. So, I got out the camera and snapped a few photos of her with our boy. So, Mindy...this post is for you! :)
Pics of Aunt Mindy and Tate:



Friday, May 30, 2008
Aunt Mindy!
Posted by trishwoods at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Trish...I was looking at your blog with Jerrod and Kristi (Wittman) and your sweet baby is so adorable! I couldn't help but leave you a note! Congrats on your new addition!
OH MAN!!!! What a beautiful family!!!! Mrs. Trish, please give T a huge hug from his old basketball buddy from UMHB, Jason Whisenant. He is one of the best men that I have ever met in my life, absolute man of integrity and honesty. So happy to hear about your adoption and WHAT a cute little dude! TATE IS MY HERO! Give your men a hug from the Whisenants and hopefully we'll see you at a UMHB reunion. In Him,
jason whisenant
Post a Comment